My name is Kristin and I am a highly caffeinated girl living in Minneapolis blogging about experiences as I travel through this adventure called life. I seek adventure in all areas of my life whether I am jetting off to a new location or discovering a new band in Minneapolis. As a young adult in my mid-20’s, relationships are on most of our minds. Whether we are editing our online dating profiles or are in a seasoned relationship, most people are learning the symphony of relationships as it relates to their own life. My observations are reflected as I write the stories of people I meet along with documenting my own experiences. In addition to writing about adventures and relationships, I write about fashion styles that are affordable, yet still have the same visual impact as high end brands. I also knit scarves that are available for purchase on https://www.etsy.com/shop/mylifecaffeinate. Follow me on this journey as I write about my adventures, relationships and style all while having a coffee in hand.
- Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace and gratitude. – Denis Waitley
- You can’t stop the waves, but you can learn to surf.
- Live from love not for love.
- Some see a weed, some see a wish.
- Dream big
- Sometimes what you’re most afraid of doing is the very thing that will set you free.
- God, I trust you with all of my heart. Wherever you want me to go, I will go. Even if it’s not where I planned. Lead me and I will follow.
- If your dreams don’t scare you, they aren’t big enough.
- “What if I fall?” Oh, but my darling, what if you fly? E.H.
- Always believe something wonderful is about to happen.
- We must take adventures in order to know where we truly belong.
- Great things never came from comfort zones.
- Find joy in the ordinary.
- A little step may be the beginning of a great journey.
- Not all who wonder are lost.
- She has roots and wings.